Whiskers Walnut Shell Powder Face Scrub
Whiskers Walnut Shell Powder Face Scrub
How to Apply
Face Scrub For Men
Men’s skin secretes double amount of oil than women and has a thicker skin which requires a right face care product. Whiskers Walnut Shell Powder Face Scrub exfoliates the skin, controls oil; fights acne and helps in de-tan.
Unhealthy food habits and schedule along with work stress coupled with pollution can be damaging for men’s skin vividly. Whiskers Face Scrub comes with ingredients which will keep your skin fresh.
Walnut Face Scrub
Made from walnut shell powder, this face scrub will remove blackheads and give you a healthy skin. This Face scrub will also remove your dead skin and gives you a much better, shiny and rejuvenated skin.
Scrubbing your face with this face scrub will give you a tough fight against pigmentation, acne and oil production. It is one of the perfect ways to detoxify your skin and also to repair the damaged skin.
Benefits of using Whiskers Walnut Shell Powder Face Scrub:
- Controls oiliness of the skin
- Gives a glowing on the skin
- Uplifts your complexion
- Fights against acne
- It deeply cleanses the skin and removes the dirt and dead skin
- This face scrub has exfoliating beads which help in the removal of blackheads from the skin surface and whiteheads from the inner skin layer.
- Considerably reduces dark circles and fine lines found on a man’s skin
- Ceto Stearyl Alcohol: It has dual functionalities of giving you soft and smoother skin and also maintains the viscosity of the scrub.
- Walnut Shell Powder Scrub: It helps in exfoliation of the skin. It deeply cleanses the skin from not only surface but also deeper layers. It eliminates dullness of the skin. It also helps in giving an excellent soothing skin and also fights against dry skin.
- Glyceryl Monostearate: It is a deep cleansing agent of the scrub. It sticks to the dirt and dust on the skin and washes it off thoroughly when you splash water after scrubbing.
- Propylene Glycol: It provides moisture to the skin and also ensures that the active ingredients of the scrub penetrate the skin and do their job!
- Stearic Acid: It helps in washing away the sweat, oil and dirt deposited on the skin along with protecting the water loss from the skin, which otherwise would make your skin dry and flaky.
- Talc Powder: It helps in preventing rashes and reduces irritation caused due to pollutants and sweat.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: This ingredient helps in controlling the oiliness of the skin to a great extent. It also helps in disinfecting the skin by killing the bacteria which gets deposited on the skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol: It contributes to the viscosity and spreadability of the face scrub. It also helps in treating dry skin.
- Perfume: As the name suggests, it adds fragrance to the scrub. It helps in masking the odour of the chemicals.
- Titanium dioxide: This is added to protect your skin from harmful UV – A & B radiation of the sun. Hence, this makes it a perfect scrub for men who suffer from redness and sensitivity to sun
- Avocado Oil: This oil moisturizes the skin, shrinks the pores, maintains skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles and also helps in absorption of excess oil.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: It is a surfactant which reduces the surface tension and washes away all the dirt.
How To Use Face Scrub?
Face scrubbing is a different process which requires your time. Here are the steps to use the face scrub for acne skin effectively:
Step 1: Wash your face with water
Step 2: Take a moderate quantity of scrub in your palm and place it on different parts of your face with a finger. You can also directly place some scrub on different parts of your face like cheeks, nose, forehead and neck
Step 3: Start spreading the scrub in a circular motion, preferably in a clockwise direction.
Step 4: Exfoliate your skin with this scrub on different parts for 10 minutes
Step 5: Wait for 2-5 minutes
Step 6: Splash some water on your face and start washing your face slowly but thoroughly.
Step 7: Notice the softness of the skin and pat dry with a towel.
Face Scrub FAQ’s
- Should I scrub before or after shaving?
- How often should I exfoliate skin?
- I have dry skin, can I still use this scrub?
- I have a dense beard, should I scrub it too?
Scrubbing can help you in exfoliating the skin underneath the beard. It also helps in keeping infections and dandruff at bay. Your hair follicles will be cleaned thoroughly, and it will promote healthy hair growth.