- Its natural astringent properties – which help to absorb that excess oil and other impurities from in the pores and on the skin
- Auxins and Gibbererllins are two hormones in aloe vera that give it its anti-inflammatory properties which can help scars and marks left from breakouts and acne
- Hydration – its high water content helps to hydrate oily skin – yes, that’s right – oily skin can still be dehydrated!
- Vitamin A, C and E which are all antioxidants and help to nourish oily skin – when your pores are blocked, this can stop goodness getting into the skin – aloe vera can replace some much needed nutrients.
- Its gel moisture – it is a non-comedogenic so won’t block pores but will lightly moisturise
How Aloe Vera helps reducing excessive oil from skin