Whiskers Tattoo Balm
The shine of the tattoo is in its highest form when you get it inked. Tattoo Aftercare helps to maintain this lustre for a longer period of time. It also enhances the colour and shine of the tattoo. Whiskers Tattoo Balm is made from natural ingredients like lavender oil, olive oil, vitamins A, D, E and K. These ingredients are skin-friendly, involved in skin nourishment, healing and revitalizing it. This tattoo balm do not contain any petroleum ingredients.
Benefits of Whiskers Tattoo Balm (Pack of 24)
- You get a pack of 24 balm
- Enhances the colour of the tattoo
- Maintains the lustre of the tattoo
- Protects the skin from any skin infection
- Provides skin nourishment
- Keeps the skin hydrated
Why Use Whiskers Tattoo Balm (Tattoo Shiner)
- Contains natural ingredients for skin nourishment
- Have the right consistency which makes it easy to spread
- No harmful components such as petroleum and paraben
- Soothes the skin and promotes healing
- The natural oil of the skin is preserved
Ingredients of Whiskers Tattoo Balm
- Shea Butter: They have the best healing properties as it contains fatty acids and vitamins. It nourishes the skin and prevents skin mutation
- Lavender Oil: It is best known to soothe the skin as they have anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps in skin healing by easing the pain and swelling.
- Olive Oil: Contains antioxidant and anti-ageing properties which nourish the skin
- Fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K): They keep the skin hydrated due to its antioxidant nature.
- Wheat germ oil: Hair consumes it topical to treat all kinds of hair problems like dandruff, dry hair, hair fall, lice, gray hair
- Sweet almond oil: It contains omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin E which nourishes the scalp to strengthen the hair from roots. It also gives shine, silkiness to hair
- Rosemary oil: It is one of the best ingredients in a hair Oil to regrow the hair. Any fungal infection in the scalp leads to inflammation and headache which can be cured with rosemary oil.
How to Use a Tattoo Balm?
Once the skin where you inked it has been healed, start to apply an even amount of Tattoo Balm and spread it gently. This balm is easy to spread, and you will notice that the skin absorbs this balm quickly.
Apply this balm only when the skin is clean and dry.
How to Maintain Your Tattoo?
Craving a tattoo is a painful process, but you need to maintain the colour, lustre and longevity. For this, you need to apply natural creams and balms, which are free from petroleum products.
- Tattoo Balm
Apply a considerable amount of balm once the skin starts healing and never on the fresh tattoo. The natural and exotic ingredients of this tattoo are one of the best choices to use over petroleum products. Whisker’s Tattoo Balm will soothe the skin redness, irritation and keeps the skin hydrated.
A matte finish cream from Whiskers is one of the best alternatives over petroleum jelly creams. Whiskers Tattoo Balm is made from natural and exotic ingredients; this cream helps in skin nourishment.
Why Buy from Whiskers.in?
Whiskers make Tattoo Balm from the exotic ingredients which are all dear to the skin – be it lavender oil, olive oil or shea butter. They all together help in healing, hydrating and nourishing – three crucial factors for keeping the skin revitalized and tattoo’s aesthetic.
- Is shipping free?
Shipping is free for all orders above Rs 1000
- Should I apply the Tattoo Balm after inking?
No, you are not supposed to apply on fresh and new tattoos. Start using it, once it heals.
- Can it prevent skin infections?
Yes, Tattoo Balms contain anti-fungal oils which prevent skin infection, which may occur from the inking tattoo.